This section of the website provides resources to allow MEPI students to continue exploring STEM at home.
8th Grade – Introduction to Coding and Robotics
2020 – 2021 Content
- Session 1: Trinket.io
- Session 2: Arduino Basics in Tinkercard
- Session 3: Physical Circuits and Programming
- Session 4: Security and Keypads
- Session 5: Pin Code Entry with Confirmation
2019 – 2020 Content
Topics we’ve discussed during our Saturday Sessions:
- Learn more about python – website
- Learn more about C programming language and review the basics we’ve already covered- website
- Review Arduino/programming vocabulary – video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KAdz3M0uKs
- How to use an ultrasonic sensor – website
Want to learn more?
- Lots of potential projects! Some will require purchasing supplies online – website