MEPI’s concentrated programs provide a strong foundation for minority students who plan to enter into the Engineering or Information Technology fields. The MEPI program offers students the opportunity to attend sessions throughout the school year with other students interested in these same fields. Below you’ll find requirements for the program and a list of projects and activities that each grade level focuses on.
Placement is based on there being available capacity in the student’s grade level class. Preference is given to returning students.
1. Entering the 6th–12th grade
2. GPA 2.8 or above
3. Has an interest in STEM related fields
4. Completed application
5. Copy of school transcript, recent report card, or progress report for new students only
6. A student headshot (photo)
7. *Upon acceptance into the program, annual payment of $35.00 paid in full by October 9*
*Waivers are available for qualifying families.